| In a nutshell:
- No Spamming (unsolicited bulk email) allowed
- No material that provides sells or offers to sell the following: controlled substances, illegal drugs and drug contraband, weapons, pirated materials, instructions on making, assembling or obtaining illegal goods or weapons to attack others. Information used to break, copyright, violate the trademark of or to destroy others property or information. Information used to illegally harm any people or animals. We do not allow pornography, nudity, sexual products, programs or services. Escort services are not allowed or other content deemed adult related.
- Foul language and profanity in the site content, and in the domain name are prohibited.
- All activities may be monitored, recorded, and examined by any authorized person, including law enforcement.
- Pepperjack reserves the right, but is not obligated to review the content posted via the service and to refuse or remove any such materials in its sole discretion, without notice at any time.
- You must retain accurate contact information to avoid having your account terminated.
- You agree that Pepperjack may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account and access to the Service.
- If you terminate your contract prior to its term, you may be disqualified from the free domain registration promotion.
- If you discover anyone on our system violating any of these terms or notice anything suspicious from our network, report it at abuse@Pepperjack.com for investigation. We will immediately terminate any account we feel has been in violation of any of these terms.
- We provide a 30 day money back guarantee for hosting accounts. However, if you register a new domain name with your account and choose to cancel after three days of service, $10 will be deducted from the refund for the cost of the domain. You will maintain full ownership of the new domain after you have canceled your hosting with us.
Pepperjack.com demonstrates its commitment to our customers' privacy by providing this statement. We will do everything in our power to ensure your right to privacy. We are committed to developing long lasting relationships that are built on trust. Pepperjack.com will never violate that trust.
Personal Data Transmissions Are Encrypted When you order from Pepperjack.com, all your personal information is protected. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard, for encrypting all personal information, including name, address and credit card numbers.
Pepperjack.com Will Not Sell Your Personal Information
Pepperjack.com keeps all your information confidential.
Pepperjack.com is dedicated to providing the best web hosting service possible to every one of our clients. We are also dedicated to staying on top of available technology.
While Pepperjack.com will provide our clients with reasonable notification, Pepperjack.com reserves the right to change its policy at any time to meet the needs of our customers, changing laws and new technology.
Minors. In accordance with Utah law.
Users may not post or disclose any personal or private information or images about children or any third party without their consent (or a parent's consent in the case of a minor).
You must be 18 years old to establish an account for paid Services, and you represent that you are at least 18 years old by registering for such Services. Parents may obtain an account for the Services for minors, and by doing so, consent to such minor’s use of such Services. Parents assume full responsibility and liability associated with a minor's use of any of the Services.
Cookies For Improving Our Web Site
Cookies For Banner Rewards Program
Cookies For Customer Account Management
This is Pepperjack.com Usage Policy, which supplements the service agreement of each user of Pepperjack.com's services (each, a "Subscriber"). Every Subscriber is subject to this Usage Policy, and by virtue of using Pepperjack.com's services, network, and/or systems (collectively the "Services") agrees to be bound by this Usage Policy. Pepperjack.com will revise this Usage Policy from time to time. A Subscriber's use of the Services after revisions to the Usage Policy are posted on Pepperjack.com's website at www.Pepperjack.com, will constitute such person's acceptance of any changes or additions to the Usage Policy.
Subscribers violate this Usage Policy when they (or their affiliates or customers) engage in the following prohibited activities.
Violations of Intellectual Property Rights
Any violation of any person's intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other personal rights is prohibited. Pepperjack.com is required by law to remove or block access to content appearing on or through the Services upon receipt of proper notice of copyright infringement (see "Copyright Infringement Notice Information" below).
Spamming, whether or not it overloads the Services or disrupts service to Pepperjack.com's Subscribers, is prohibited. The term "spamming" includes, but is not limited to, the sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial message over the Internet or maintaining an open SMTP policy. Pepperjack.com reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether e-mail recipients were from an opt-in email list.
Misrepresentation of Transmission Information
Forging, misrepresenting, omitting, or deleting message headers, return mailing information and/or Internet protocol addresses to conceal or misidentify the origin of an message is prohibited.
Viruses and Other Destructive Activities
Use of the Services for creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, or for pinging, flooding or mail bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks is prohibited. It is also prohibited for any Subscriber to engage in other activity that is intended to disrupt or interfere with, or that results in the disruption of or interference with, the ability of others to effectively use the Services (or any connected network, system, service or equipment) or conduct their business over the Internet.
"Hacking" and related activities is prohibited. "Hacking" includes, but is not limited to, the following activities: illegally or without authorization, accessing computers, accounts or networks, penetrating or attempting to penetrate security measures, port scans, stealth scans, and other activities designed to assist in hacking.
We do not allow the use of anonymous proxy scripts on our servers. They can be very abusive to the server resources, affecting all users on that server.
Export Control Violations
The exportation of encryption software outside of the United States and/or violations of United States law relating to the exportation of software is prohibited.
The use of the Services to store, post, display, transmit, advertise or otherwise make available child pornography is prohibited. Pepperjack.com is required by law, and will, notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of child pornography on, or being transmitted through, the Services.
Other Illegal Activities
The use of the Services to engage in any activities that are determined by Pepperjack.com, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be illegal is prohibited. Such illegal activities include, but are not limited to, storing, posting, displaying, transmitting or otherwise making available ponzi or pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards or displaying credit card information of third parties without their consent, and failure to comply with applicable on-line privacy laws. Pepperjack.com will cooperate fully with appropriate law enforcement agencies in connection with any and all illegal activities occurring on or through the Services.
Obscene, Defamatory, Abusive or Threatening Language
Use of the Services to store, post, transmit, display or otherwise make available obscene, defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening language is prohibited.
Engaging in any activity that, in Pepperjack.com's sole and absolute discretion, disrupts, interferes with or is harmful to (or threatens to disrupt, interfere with, or be harmful to) the Services, Pepperjack.com's business, operations, reputation, goodwill, customers and/or customer relations, or the ability of Pepperjack.com's customers to effectively use the Services is prohibited. Such prohibited activities include making available any program, product or service that is designed to or could be used to violate this Usage Policy. In addition, the failure by a Subscriber to cooperate with Pepperjack.com in correcting or preventing violations of this Usage Policy by, or that result from the activity of, a customer of the Subscriber is a violation of this Usage Policy.
In general, Pepperjack.com does not monitor its customers' websites or activities to determine whether they are in compliance with this Usage Policy. However, when Pepperjack.com becomes aware of any violation of this Usage Policy or its User Agreement, Pepperjack.com may take any action to stop or correct such violation, including, but not limited to, shutting down a website, denying access to the Services or to the Internet, and/or removing information. In addition, Pepperjack.com may take action against a Subscriber or a customer of such Subscriber because of the activities of such customer. Pepperjack.com reserves the right to take any such action even though such action may affect other customers of the Subscriber.
Pepperjack.com may disclose any information in its possession, including, without limitation, information about Subscribers, internet transmissions and website activity in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, summons, discovery request, warrant, statute, regulation or governmental request, to protect Pepperjack.com or others from harm, and/or to ensure the proper operation of the Services. Pepperjack.com has no obligation to notify any person, including the Subscriber about whom information is sought, that Pepperjack.com has provided the information.
In the event a cancellation is necessary, a pro-rated refund will be issued for the remainder of your service term from the time of cancellation. There is no cancellation fee. If cancellation is within the first 30 days you will be issued a full refund. For customers who registered a new domain name with the account and choose to cancel after three days of service, $10 will be deducted from the refund for the cost of the domain. You will maintain full ownership of the new domain after you have canceled your hosting with us. For customers who registered a domain with Pepperjack.com at time of sign-up, if cancellationF is after the first three days the domain will be released to the customer and Pepperjack.com will no longer cover further registration fees.
Copyright Notice Infringement Information
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Pepperjack.com has adopted a policy that provides for termination of websites hosted by Pepperjack.com that are found to infringe on copyrights of third parties. If a copyright holder believes that there has been a violation of his or her copyright on a website that is hosted by Pepperjack.com or its subsidiaries, and the copyright holder wants Pepperjack.com to remove the website or disable the material in question, Pepperjack.com will remove the website or disable the material if the copyright holder provides us with all of the following information:
1. A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed is being infringed, or, in the case of claimed infringement of multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that should be removed or access to which should be disabled, with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the person giving the notification, such as an address and telephone, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which such person may be contacted.
4. A statement that the person giving the notification has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the person giving the notification is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.